I’m pretty sure I’ll do just fine in Eastern Religion and Dinosaur, it’s like middle school/high school all over again… Global Health is the one I’m worried about haha. But I’ll make it.
It’s funny when everyone blames a president for everything that goes wrong in the US. Obama just became president during a recession, he’s not the evil of all evil.
Here’s some people to blame who’ve been going at it for years:
1. Big Businesses and their tax exemptions and some of the predator stores who set out to purposely destroy small business
2. Churches. I’m sorry. A lot of the strong church beliefs set back the way of thinking in life with their narrow views and they are a huge political influence. They also pay no taxes and get lots of funding from people to do what? Try to convert people? Some occasional volunteering?
3. All the people who cheat the welfare system. I know numerous families who choose not to work because they make more money from government funding for unemployment.
4. Not just the president, but most politicians. One politician was a stay at home soccer mom and after being senator for a while, she became filthy rich. If they didn’t get paid so much, maybe there’d be less corruption.
5. All the idiots who go under the table and regulations so they don’t have to be watched by the government and pay taxes.
After UW, I’m moving out of here. People suck.